Personal Online Banking
Save Time with Personal Online Banking
If there were 25 hours in a day, you would use them all. You have a lot of things
on your schedule that are important. We want to help you make the most of every
minute! That is why we offer Personal Online Banking with
Bank of Las Vegas.
With Personal Online Banking, you can:
- Access and receive information on your balances and transactions
- Schedule one-time or recurring transfers
- View transfer history
- View and download account statements
- View and download check images
- Originate stop payments
- View stop payment history, including stop payments made at the bank
- Send secure messages to your banker
- Download account information into personal financial management solutions such as
Quicken® and QuickBooks® products
Online Banking User Guide
Simplify Your Bill Payments with Bill Pay and Presentment
Bill Pay Demo
No more writing checks, keeping up with rising postage rates or late payments. Simply
point and click. This service allows you to pay virtually anyone - companies or
individuals - at any time.
With Bill Pay and Presentment, you can:
- Pay bills online from multiple accounts
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Make overnight bill payments*
- View reports
- Receive E-bills as well as email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments.
- Order a CD that contains your payment history and bill images. Click here to learn more about the Bill Pay CD
*Additional fees may apply.
What You Need
All you need to use Personal Online Banking is any computer that can access the
Internet, plus a secure browser, the latest releases of Internet Explorer
and America Online are usually compatible, with a few exceptions. Please contact
us for information about a specific version or browser type.
How Much Does it Cost?
There is no additional charge for our customers to use Personal Online Banking in
order to access account information, download transaction files and transfer funds
How to Enroll
New customers are invited to visit us at
Bank of Las Vegas
to apply for an account and enroll in Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay.
Existing customers are invited to enroll in Online Banking by clicking the Online
Banking Login button on our Web site. Then click “Enroll” and follow the easy instructions.
How to Get Help
We are here to answer your questions during our regular business hours or if you
have a question about a payment on Bill Pay, please contact our Bill Pay provider
at 1.866.295.8493, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Enhanced Login Security
Your online security is important to us. That is why we have implemented a layered
security system for enhanced login security on our Personal and Business Online
Banking systems. Enhanced login security will help protect against online fraud
by providing additional layers of protection beyond the routine online user ID and
password that you currently use to login. Read more here.
Click here to see our Online Banking Services